Wednesday 28 February 2007

Thanks for the support everyone. I know I'm acting irrationally, and these things are small issues in the big picture, but what can I say, it's irrational! I'm trying to take it one day at a time and not get too obsessive. It is difficult to think about anything else though.

In other news, we've been telling people left and right. Wednesday night I sprung it on Megan at the knitting store. She was totally gobsmacked. Unfortunately the picture I took of her face did not turn out at all. Sorry Denny.
I've also told my boss at work. His one comment was I was going to make one of the contract workers very happy!

6 comments:

Maria said...

What? you mean you don't think about me any more? Ooooooh.

Jillian said...

I so wish I could have been at Lettuce Knit when you were telling people! I love the excitement!

tapeheads said...

Maria! of course I think of you, but I assumed that everyone knew I would tell you before the others!

Jen said...

am jealous about missing the megan reaction. You're awesome and can't wait to see you next week.

am so glad you're out of the closet!

E said...

Congrats!!! OMG I'm SHOCKED and so happy that your baby will soon be watching my old teevee!

xoxox miss you lots Joyce!

Erin

Unknown said...

YAHOO!!! Congratulations!

And I think the Dr. Who theme is a great idea. Is there such a thing as a Dr. Who crib quilt or blankie? There ought to be if there isn't ....